Florida Seafood Festival Marks 47 Years!
Sample the coastal bounty at the 47th Annual Florida Seafood Festival, November 5-6 in Historic Apalachicola. Heralded as the State's oldest maritime event, this annual fall classic is a celebration of the Franklin County commercial seafood industry. There will be music, rides, games, and fresh seafood to eat all day. Don't miss the oyster shucking and oyster eating contests. Saturday's musical headliner is John Michael Montgomery.
For more information, visit floridaseafoodfestival.com
There are no comments for this article at this time.
- Art Enthusiasts Flock to the Forgotten Coast for Plein Air Event
- Secretary Detzner Designates Apalachicola as Florida Main Street Program of the Month
- Florida Main Street Resource Team
- Apalachicola Florida Seafood Festival
- SEAFOOD WORKERS BEER GARDEN AND LOW COUNTRY BOWL
- Support the Seniors programs in Franklin County and enjoy some great BLUES!
- Come Out and Support BAY AID Franklin....Great Jazz and Good Wine!
- Celebrate in Downtown Apalachicola!
- Please support the folowing sponsors, The Independence Day Celebration would not have been possible without their support!
- "Catch the BUZZ"
- IN MAY.. PAINT THE TOWN
- Hundreds Gather on the Dock for Music In The Park!
- Historic Apalachicola, a Haven for Artisans
- Florida Seafood Festival Marks 47 Years!
- Great Fun Had by All..... Blues, Jazz and BOO's Halloween Weekend!
- 47th Annual Florida Seafood Festival
- Event Update
- Restaurant Update