Hundreds Gather on the Dock for Music In The Park!
Hundreds of folks have enjoyed the free concerts in Riverfront Park, many have asked for more to happen. A combination of the City of Apalachicola and several organizations is working hard to make that a reality. The City's History, Culture and Arts Board with assistance from Historic Apalachicola Main Street, Inc. are planning to have these concerts at least once a month, if not more based on funding from the community. The organizers believe that the "Music In The Park" activities serve many important roles. These activities draw a combination of locals and visitors into the downtown area, increasing the liklihood that they will return at other times to shop and dine downtown. Many people stop by on their way to dinner or after they've had a delicious meal at one of our many unique restaurants. The concerts also bring the community together, strengthening relationships between friends, neighbors and visitors. They are just wonderful moments, and the dock looking over the river and bay is breathtaking. During the cold months, we'll need to bring our music indoors to the Center for History, Culture and Art. We'll keep you posted.
There are no comments for this article at this time.
- July 3 Independence Day Celebration
- Celebrate Independence Day with us on July 3rd!
- Do Not Miss This Exciting Exhibit....Seven Very Talented Ladies!
- Thank you to all who supported BAY AID Franklin! Roman Street was some of the best musicians to play on the dock! Look for their next visit!
- RESCHEDULED to September 7th due to weather forecast. Please mark your calendars! Celebrate the invention of "Man-made Ice" here in Historic Apalachicola!
- Celebrate Our Freedom, Thank our Veterans!
- Art Enthusiasts Flock to the Forgotten Coast for Plein Air Event
- Secretary Detzner Designates Apalachicola as Florida Main Street Program of the Month
- Florida Main Street Resource Team
- Apalachicola Florida Seafood Festival
- SEAFOOD WORKERS BEER GARDEN AND LOW COUNTRY BOWL
- Support the Seniors programs in Franklin County and enjoy some great BLUES!
- Come Out and Support BAY AID Franklin....Great Jazz and Good Wine!
- Celebrate in Downtown Apalachicola!
- Please support the folowing sponsors, The Independence Day Celebration would not have been possible without their support!
- "Catch the BUZZ"
- IN MAY.. PAINT THE TOWN
- Hundreds Gather on the Dock for Music In The Park!
- Historic Apalachicola, a Haven for Artisans
- Florida Seafood Festival Marks 47 Years!