Great Fun Had by All..... Blues, Jazz and BOO's Halloween Weekend!
Franklin's Promise Coalition presents a weekend of Halloween treats, October 29-30. Friday evening Big Daddy's Tangled Roots will set the town on fire with a soulful concert of Blues and Jazz on the docks of the Apalachicola River. The Old Ice House on Water Street will serve as the perfect setting for the benefit. Tickets of $20 per person or $35 per couple will get you in the party. The tickets will include some of the best dishes from area restaurants and refreshments will be available. Don your costume and you make take home a great prize.
Saturday afternoon, from 2 to 6 pm, Riverfront Park will be hopping with an Old Fashioned Halloween Carnival for the whole family to enjoy. There will be carnival games, children’s activities, entertainment, prizes and candy! The carnival is provided by Franklin's Promise Coalition and the events are supported by the Franklin County Tourist Development Council.
For even more Halloween fun, the Apalachicola Area Historic Society will host Ghost Tours at the Chestnut Cemetery at 7pm on Saturday evening.
Make a weekend out of it, visit Historic Apalachicola, you will find great shopping, wonderful restaurants and beautiful accommodations. Watch our developing website, www.historicapalachicola.com.
There are no comments for this article at this time.
- Plein Air Wetroom in downtown Apalachicola
- Celebrate Independence Day with us on July 3rd!
- Do Not Miss This Exciting Exhibit....Seven Very Talented Ladies!
- Thank you to all who supported BAY AID Franklin! Roman Street was some of the best musicians to play on the dock! Look for their next visit!
- RESCHEDULED to September 7th due to weather forecast. Please mark your calendars! Celebrate the invention of "Man-made Ice" here in Historic Apalachicola!
- Celebrate Our Freedom, Thank our Veterans!
- Art Enthusiasts Flock to the Forgotten Coast for Plein Air Event
- Secretary Detzner Designates Apalachicola as Florida Main Street Program of the Month
- Florida Main Street Resource Team
- Apalachicola Florida Seafood Festival
- SEAFOOD WORKERS BEER GARDEN AND LOW COUNTRY BOWL
- Support the Seniors programs in Franklin County and enjoy some great BLUES!
- Come Out and Support BAY AID Franklin....Great Jazz and Good Wine!
- Celebrate in Downtown Apalachicola!
- Please support the folowing sponsors, The Independence Day Celebration would not have been possible without their support!
- "Catch the BUZZ"
- IN MAY.. PAINT THE TOWN
- Hundreds Gather on the Dock for Music In The Park!
- Historic Apalachicola, a Haven for Artisans
- Florida Seafood Festival Marks 47 Years!