Apalachicola School of Art
Sculpting on the Edge Produced Exceptional Art!
The first workshop for the Apalachicola School of Art was a great success. Artists gathered to explore the use of concrete as a medium. The work that was produced was amazing. Each artist had their individual interpretations, some were detailed, some delicate, and others were bold. There will be more photos posted soon. Now we are planning the year. Keep an eye on the website as the School develops.
Posted Wednesday, 10/27/10, 07:30 AM - Comments -
There are no comments for this article at this time.
CategoriesNo categories found.
- Workshop Schedule for 2013
- January Workshops
- Bill Farnsworth January 31 Workshop
- Plein Air Painters of the Southeast Hold Workshop
- Plein Air Painters of the Southeast will hold a six Intructor workshop this coming September
- Forgotten Coast Landscape Painting with Bill Farnsworth
- Painting en Plein Air along Florida's Forgotten Coast
- APALACHICOLA CENTER FOR HISTORY, CULTURE AND ART
- Sculpting on the Edge Produced Exceptional Art!
- Sculpting on the Edge, a Concrete Workshop