Apalachicola Center for History, Culture and Art
Apalachicola Marine Artist Exhibit
The American Society of Marine Artist Members exhibit will feature artists; Bill Farnsworth, Hodges Soileau, Mary Erickson, Don Maitz and Val Sandell. The Center for History, Culture and Art, located at 86 Water Street, is stewarding the 52 foot long Apalachicola Traders’ Canoe which is always on display. This historic canoe was discovered in the spring of 2006 in the waters of the Apalachicola River. The Center is open every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 12 noon to 5 PM
Posted Friday, 04/06/12, 01:21 PM - Comments -
There are no comments for this article at this time.
CategoriesNo categories found.
- Forgotten Coast Plein Air Artist Choice Collection
- Gulf Ports Exhibit
- Mary Erickson Oil Paintings
- "LOCAL HANDS" EXHIBIT
- Apalachicola Marine Artist Exhibit
- Fine Art Exhibit and Reception
- Friends of St. Joseph Bay Preserves Nature Photo Contest
- 4 Day Plein Air Workshop by Award Winning Artist, James Richards
- Plein Air was a Huge Success, Mark your Calendars for Next Year, May 3-13, 2012
- Bay Community School Hosts 3rd Annual Art Show