Apalachicola Center for History, Culture and Art
Mary Erickson Oil Paintings
Located at 86 Water Street (corner of Avenue E and Water Street), in Apalachicola, Florida, The Center continues to be the steward for the incredible Apalachicola Trader's Canoe, the longest dug out canoe on record. Until January 10, we are featuring the work of oil painter Mary Erickson and plein air friends. Stop by The Center for History, Culture and Art as we are open every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 12 noon to 5 pm. We do open by appointment for groups and individuals. For more information call 1-855-apalach or visit www.historicapalachicola.com
Posted Sunday, 08/05/12, 03:19 PM - Comments -
There are no comments for this article at this time.
CategoriesNo categories found.
- Forgotten Coast Plein Air Artist Choice Collection
- Gulf Ports Exhibit
- Mary Erickson Oil Paintings
- "LOCAL HANDS" EXHIBIT
- Apalachicola Marine Artist Exhibit
- Fine Art Exhibit and Reception
- Friends of St. Joseph Bay Preserves Nature Photo Contest
- 4 Day Plein Air Workshop by Award Winning Artist, James Richards
- Plein Air was a Huge Success, Mark your Calendars for Next Year, May 3-13, 2012
- Bay Community School Hosts 3rd Annual Art Show