Apalachicola Center for History, Culture and Art
Archives - May 2012
May 01, 2012
"LOCAL HANDS" EXHIBIT
Local Franklin County Artists are exhibiting their art at the Center for History, Culture and Art until Saturday, July 28. The art on display consists of oil paintings, pastels, watercolors, acrylic paintings, sculpture, encaustics, wood working, photography, textiles and jewelry created from Sterling Silver and Gold. More than 20 artists have submitted their art with many attending the Second Saturday, June 9, opening reception. Most of the art in this show is for sale. To view this local collection, please visit The Center which is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 12 pm to 5 pm.Read more...
05/01/12, 04:45 AM
CategoriesNo categories found.
- Jane Chapin – Land of the Free Exhibit to raise awareness of the Special Operations Warrior Foundation
- Ernest M Lee "Paints from the Heart"
- Project Impact Art Exhibit: Deconstruction/Reconstruction
- The “Art of the Oyster” Fundraiser, “Paint Party”, Exhibit and Auction
- LIFE on APALACHICOLA BAY with Michael Harrell
- Workshop by Michele Byrne
- FROM FIELD TO STUDIO with Bill Farnsworth
- Forgotten Coast Plein Air Artist Choice Collection
- Gulf Ports Exhibit
- Mary Erickson Oil Paintings
- "LOCAL HANDS" EXHIBIT
- Apalachicola Marine Artist Exhibit
- Fine Art Exhibit and Reception
- Friends of St. Joseph Bay Preserves Nature Photo Contest
- 4 Day Plein Air Workshop by Award Winning Artist, James Richards
- Plein Air was a Huge Success, Mark your Calendars for Next Year, May 3-13, 2012
- Bay Community School Hosts 3rd Annual Art Show