Apalachicola Center for History, Culture and Art
May 24, 2013
Forgotten Coast Plein Air Artist Choice Collection
A collection of works featuring the Forgotten Coast Plein Air Invitational Artists is open at the City of Apalachicola’s Center for History, Culture and Art.
The artist choice collection includes art work by world famous American artists; James Richards, Ken Dewaard, Gene Costanza and several colleagues. The collection provides the observer with a sense of the history and heritage along the Apalachicola Bay and our River. The HCA, located on the corner of Water Street and Avenue E, is open Monday through Saturday from 11 AM to 5 PM. We will be happy to open the gallery upon request. Please call 1-855-APALACH.
Bay Community School, our community based pre-school in Apalachicola, is hosting their Art Show and Auction on Friday May 31st beginning at 6pm at the Center for History Culture and Art. Come and have dinner prepared by Tamara’s Café and have fun while supporting a great cause. Tickets are $25/person.
The School is also looking for community sponsors to help supplement the cost for their event. Sponsorships are $100 and include a dinner ticket and personal thank you from our children.
The Bay Community School is located at 184 Fred Meyer St. in Apalachicola and is a not for profit center for education. Proceeds from this event cover the basic costs of running the school. For more information about this event and the school please visit www.baycommunityschool.com
05/24/13, 03:28 PM
CategoriesNo categories found.
- Forgotten Coast Plein Air Artist Choice Collection
- Gulf Ports Exhibit
- Mary Erickson Oil Paintings
- "LOCAL HANDS" EXHIBIT
- Apalachicola Marine Artist Exhibit
- Fine Art Exhibit and Reception
- Friends of St. Joseph Bay Preserves Nature Photo Contest
- 4 Day Plein Air Workshop by Award Winning Artist, James Richards
- Plein Air was a Huge Success, Mark your Calendars for Next Year, May 3-13, 2012
- Bay Community School Hosts 3rd Annual Art Show