Apalachicola Center for History, Culture and Art
May 12, 2015
Florida's Finest en Plein Air Exhibition
A Tribute to Florida's Plein Air Talent
A special tribute to the remarkable wealth of plein air talent in the State of Florida, the exhibition brings together paintings from across the state's 65,758 square miles. Each of the paintings feature Florida scenes, painted by Florida artists. The exhibit highlights the work of Florida's Finest Ambassadors, a special presentation of paintings submitted by Florida's plein air artists juried by Morgan Samuel Price, and Hodges Soileau.
The work will be on display at the Apalachicola Center for History, Culture and Art through June 27 when it begins to travel to venues across the state. The art is available for purchase. The gallery is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 12 PM to 5 PM.
05/12/15, 05:06 PM
CategoriesNo categories found.
- Florida's Finest en Plein Air Exhibition
- Jane Chapin – Land of the Free Exhibit to raise awareness of the Special Operations Warrior Foundation
- Ernest M Lee "Paints from the Heart"
- Project Impact Art Exhibit: Deconstruction/Reconstruction
- The “Art of the Oyster” Fundraiser, “Paint Party”, Exhibit and Auction
- LIFE on APALACHICOLA BAY with Michael Harrell
- Workshop by Michele Byrne
- FROM FIELD TO STUDIO with Bill Farnsworth
- Forgotten Coast Plein Air Artist Choice Collection
- Gulf Ports Exhibit
- Mary Erickson Oil Paintings
- "LOCAL HANDS" EXHIBIT
- Apalachicola Marine Artist Exhibit
- Fine Art Exhibit and Reception
- Friends of St. Joseph Bay Preserves Nature Photo Contest
- 4 Day Plein Air Workshop by Award Winning Artist, James Richards
- Plein Air was a Huge Success, Mark your Calendars for Next Year, May 3-13, 2012
- Bay Community School Hosts 3rd Annual Art Show